SQL Injection Attack Cleanup Script + FREE Tools
January 6, 2010 · Print This Article
FIX IT NOW!
NOW ONLY $75
• SUPPORTS Microsoft SQL 2000/2005/2008
• FAST & EASY CLEANUP
• FREE TECH SUPPORT (EMAIL)
• FREE PREVENTION CODE
• FREE SQL BACKUP SCRIPT
•100% CUSTOMER SUCCESS RATE
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2011
NOW INCLUDED: Script for the “LIZAMOON” and “google-anallytics” trojans. If you see fake Google Analytics code + links, we have a script to clean this that’s now included!
These situations can be a total pain to cleanup, which is why we’ve written the script for you.
Here’s what it does:
- Searches all attackable tables and fields in your Microsoft SQL Server database (versions 2008, 2005, or 2000 supported)
- Counts the number of rows that have been hacked
- Cleans the string out of the fields, including text/ntext columns
- VOILA! You are back up and running.
Note that this is for attacks that use string insertion — truncation or deletion will not be fixed by this script.
INCLUDES FREE EXTRAS: SQL injection prevention code (for Active Server Pages and Microsoft .NET) and a free script for automating daily SQL Server backups to disk.
Press the “Buy Now” button below — only $75